Friday, June 25, 2010

Guess who? part 3

I wake up this morning and remember 2 person that I've got to know in the past 9 month..

5. I make it easy by giving a big clue. She wears a visual aid object. She is very friendly to ppl around her and talks a lot. She is one of the cute ones in the batch. I've seen her going to class using a method of transportation. Every time a picture of her was taken, you can notice a different kind of pose. She talks a lot but sometimes can be a quiet person. She is tough person but with a soft heart. The first time I met her, her face looks somewhat familiar to me. Who is she?

6. The sixth person also wears a visual aid object but if she remove it she can be what you all call 'hot stuff' in the batch. She also has a method of transportation to go to class. She has a 'want to kill' type of sidelong look. She also can be a fiesty gal sometimes. She sometimes has a rough personality but has a kind heart. Same as person no 5, she also has a face that looks quite familiar when I first met her. Who is she?

Winner will get kit-kat :D

1 comment:

Dugiess said...

jawapan.. wani.. cheyah