Friday, June 25, 2010

Guess who :D - part 2.. have to increase the difficulty

And we're back for part 2.. I will increase the difficulty

3. after throwing the dice, the lucky one is a gal. Not much I know about her since she is a shy girl. Second time when I'm giving the tutorial, I confuse her with someone else. She has a ferrari engine as her left brain but not the same engine as her right brain. One of the five power rangers in the batch (I label it in order to easily remember the name & person). She might be interested in the weather. She has a wide smiley face and it looks the same as an anime character that has a big smiley face. The key to contact her via one of the online communication system is cute. She also have out of the ordinary relationship :P. She went to the same school different place as I am and. When it comes to pose for a picture shot, the smiley face is almost alwiz identical hehehehe. Who is she?

4. person number 4 also has the same gender as person no 3. She has the same interest as I am when it comes to hobby. She is not online when this entry is posted. Like person no 3, she also go to the same school as I am but different place. Both she and I experienced learning in the same city although different time/year. Her hometown was a bundle of fishing spot. She is one of the trios that loves to laugh. I can't give more clue or else she will be easy to guess hahaha. In tutorial, she was one of the students that I aim to give questions :D. So, who is she?

1 comment:

Dugiess said...

jawapan.. dayah.. aini